Warranty and Return Policy
Berry Link Cellular prides itself on customer service and satisfaction. We are focused on providing all of our valued customers with quality products. However, we do understand that there may be times that there could be manufacturer’s defects in workmanship and materials. Therefore, we offer a Limited 90 day warranty for defective products.
Berry Link Cellular offers a Limited 90 day warranty against defects in workmanship and materials on products. Exceptions do apply (see below).
What is not covered?
- Normal wear and tear from product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse, or other abnormal use
- Items under $1.00
- Closeout items/Specials
- Special Orders
- Buyer’s Remorse
How do you process an RMA?
- Defective items should be shipped to Berry Link Cellular at the customer’s expense with an approved RMA number. The RMA form must be included in the box along with the RMA number visible on the outside of each shipping container.
- RMA numbers provided will expire 15 days after issuance. Reapplication for RMA is required if the requested return items are still applicable to be returned per the outlined policy.
- All defective returns are inspected and tested by Berry Link Cellular before a credit memo is issued. Any products returned that are not eligible for credit will be discarded.
- Berry Link Cellular does not offer any cash refunds; a credit will be posted on the customer’s account and can only be used for purchasing merchandise.